Upkeep: Roll a die and discard this card on a 1.
When rolling dice, you score successes on a 4, 5, or 6. If you are Cursed, discard this card instead of gaining a Curse card.
Ways to become Blessed
An investigator can gain a blessing via:
- Spending 5 toughness worth of monster trophies or 1 gate trophy at South Church to have any investigator you choose be Blessed.
- Each investigator can try a Luck (-1) test to earn a blessing when the All Quiet in Arkham! mythos card is drawn.
- Sister Mary failing OR passing her personal story. She will also start the game with a Blessing.
- Rex Murphy passing his personal story.
- Carolyn Fern passing her personal story.
- Casting the Bless Spell will allow an investigator to give a Blessing to any other Investigator.
There are ways in which an investigator can be unable to be Blessed. While they can still discard a Curse by being Blessed, they cannot become Blessed.
An investigator can become unable to be blessed by:
- Rex Murphy failing his personal story.
- Diana Stanley failing her personal story.