From Arkham Horror Wiki
culix is a computer nerd from Canada. He finds wiki editing utterly addictive.
culix' todo list
- all the corruption cards need their text added to the page.
- Fill out all stubs for at least the major topics
- Pick off some of the easy Wanted Pages
- Make a template for location descriptions?
- Add wikipedia or other links to each Ancient One.
- Make a box for location data/properties, like stability, encounter types, edition, colour/neighborhood, etc?
- Do we have graphics for the different encounter icons?
- Make the Monster toughness column show up as blood drop icons?
- Upload the location card images (backs) and display them on locations and/or neighbourhoods? that may not be 'fair use' :(
- svg grahpics of board map/nodes?
- Fix/set up the documentation templates leading off Template:Fontcolor. We may not need all of that setup for this smaller wiki.
- Set up documentation from the user vandalism templates so people here can know how to use it.
- Fix all of the links that go to 'devour' to 'devoured' to match page move.
- Set up the excellent mythos card template to use movement icon images.
- add documentation for disambig template?
- Change mentions of 'edition' to 'expansion', as discussed on the Community portal
- Move Mythos to Mythos Deck
- Add a redirect for the Environment, Rumor etc mythos type pages that points to the mythos card 'mythos card type' section.